Re: [Harp-L] Skype

The best move imo is slightly expensive.  Band-in-a-box.com, the cheapest
version is all you and each student will need for around $165.  It
sometimes slows down skype reception, so the best possible move is to have
each person have 2 computers, one for skype and one for band in a box.  I
recognize money is money and not every student will be able to do this.
You tube has plenty of backing tracks.  The 2 computer move helps there as
well.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com