[Harp-L] Skype

Hi AllIt's been a long time since I posted, but i'm still here :-)
I have recently moved home and have been giving some lessons via Skype.I like to use backing tracks extensively in my lessons and wondered how you guyshave yourselves set up for this.Currently I'm sending the backing track to the student so that he can play along withit from his end and if I want to give examples I use my set up from my end.So individually it works out fine.The problem comes when we want to jam a little, Skype doesn't seem to be able to keep up.Any suggestions?CheersGary