Re: [Harp-L] A little video on Seydel's low tuned diatonics

Hey David!
As a pro player working on a budget, the Seydel stainless steel harps have
been a
huge help. This may not be true for all players, but for me, they really
last...so long
in fact, I have yet to need to replace one (the Seydel brass models, also
great instruments,
I have however needed to tune a bit)! This has allowed me to buy the low
tuned harps
when I might have previously needed to put that money into replacing a
broken harp.
Not only that, but the quality is great. Stay tuned, as I'm going to be
making a few more
videos about the Seydel harps I'm using...in the meantime, you may enjoy
this little demo
of a rather idiosyncratic harp made by Seydel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHFXrLEPzSs
Best,
Ross