 From: David Brown <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: carry on bags, airports security, and harp gear question

carry on bags, airports security, and harp gear question

When flying for business I usually bring 7 harps in a vinyl "wallet" in my carry-on backpack and I have never had a problem with TSA or other airport security. However, for an upcoming trip I am considering taking (2) small pedals ( a Kinder AFB and a Harp Attack pedal), a couple of AC power cords, some 9 volt batteries, (2) guitar cables, a short extension cord, and a mic in my carry on bag as well.

Has anyone else done this and had (or not had) any problems? I would hate to have my gear confiscated.

Thanks List.