[Harp-L] carry on bags, airports security, and harp gear question

carry on bags, airports security, and harp gear question

When flying for business I usually bring 7 harps in a vinyl "wallet" in my
carry-on backpack and I have never had a problem with TSA or other airport
security. However, for an upcoming trip I am considering taking (2) small
pedals ( a Kinder AFB and a Harp Attack pedal), a couple of AC power cords,
some 9 volt batteries, (2) guitar cables, a short extension cord, and a mic
in my carry on bag as well.

Has anyone else done this and had (or not had) any problems? I would hate
to have my gear confiscated.

Thanks List.