[Harp-L] Re: YouTube link - outstanding pre-war train imitation/fox chase by Ken Korb

Does anyone know if theres a dvd release of the Rollercoaster Show??

http://www.pbase.com/twolanetommy/amandasrollercoaster2010

have a great day
Drew

.....enjoy the tune attached william clark & junior watson

>________________________________

    out with some Long Island harmonica players.  One of them I only
    knew by reputation... Ken 'The Rocket' Korb.  He has been playing
    for over 40 years and fans of blues guitarist Toby Walker will
    recognize the name for sure.   I didn't know Ken before the PFoS
    show, but I really enjoyed meeting him and conversing with him, so I
    figured I'd see if he had any clips on YouTube.  Turns out there are
    quite a bit of them, but I thought this one clip deserved special
    mention and figured many of you would like to take a look and listen
    to it.

>So much attention is given to Post-war blues that often the pre-war
    stuff gets neglected by most players.  Joe Filisko, Adam Sikora, and
    some others carry on the prewar harmonica tradition, and Ken is one
    of them.  Ken's tune "Train to Memphis" was composed by himself
    around 30 years ago; he based it on traditional harmonica pieces
    from many prewar artists.  Check it out!

>"Train To Memphis" by Ken 'The Rocket' Korb
>

>--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.
1111 Willis Avenue