Re: [Harp-L] Help! How should I teach left handed players to hold

Recently I start to teach right-handed students to hold harmonica in right
hand upside (like Igor Flach did), low notes to the left. I have very good
results with almost all left-handed students. I'm left-handed myself as my
teacher Michail Vladimirov.
I think for right-handed people holding harp in left hand is a bit
uncomfortable. So I think that left-handed students have to hold harp in
standart way - left hand upside up.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru