Re: [Harp-L] Help! How should I teach left handed players to hold

I am left handed too.... But I always held the harp with the high notes to
the right, like on a piano.
I tend to hold the harmonica in my right hand, and hold the mic in my left
hand...
I guess "whatever works for the player"
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now,