Re: [Harp-L] The key stamp

Forgive my really late posting on this subject.  I knew I had seen glow in the dark key stickers somewhere and I just found them at http://www.turboharp.com/tha-04b-deluxe-glow-in-the-dark-key-labels.html
Turbo harp also sells standard stickers that are durable.

I have a Brother P-touch label maker that satisfies my needs. I often use 1/4 inch wide but occasionally 1/2 inch is more appropriate.  I normally use black letters on a white background. The clear background looks nice on white and colored combs.

Lockjaw Larry
Sticking to it daily