Re: [Harp-L] The key stamp

I have a stage case that allows me to store my harps vertically (like a
Hetrick case). I use fluorescent stickers (any office supply store has
them) which are about the size of a quarter, and trim them  to fit the edge
of the combs on the high note end. I mark the key on the sticker with a
black Sharpie. I also use different colors so I know which key I'm pulling
out without even reading the key. Every now and then I have to go over the
marker again, but no big deal. And no, they don't stink like Sharpie;-)
I supposed that for those who like their harps laid flat, you could do the
same thing on the cover plates with little effort.