[Harp-L] plastic comb vs wood ?

The honer specal 20 and ms have wooden combs... right?

Can you replace them with a plastic comb?

And, I'd like to hear your thoughts and comments about plastic vs wood.

The concern to me would be maintainability... how many times can you take the nails or screws out of a wood comb harmonica before it just doesn't go back to gether any more? Or is this really an issue?

Regarding tone... years ago some soaked wooden comb harps before playing... but I think that has been de-bunked... or has it?

Wooden or Plastic? Whadda ya say?