Re: [Harp-L] Toots called Howard a name

I find it amusing that Toots calls Howard a Freak, because it was Toots who was using overblows long before Howard,-) Granted Toots play them in passing and Howard made a bona fide system of them….

all that aside both are living legends and amazing Jazz Players with two very different approaches to music….love them both…and both have been good friends to me over the years in this wacky Business!

Rob P