[Harp-L] Toots called Howard a name

I was enjoying watching this video when suddenly Toots (jokingly) called Howard a freak.  Actually, I think Toots was a little jealous of Howards abilities.  Who isn't?  This was about the 47 minute mark on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vITStp_usc .

Howard will be in our little town of Culpeper this Friday night and I can't wait.  He has performed here and nearby three times in two years.  We're
practically on a first name bases ( yeah, sure you say). He plays here with Paul Reisler and A Thousand Questions.  They're very entertaining, not to mention excellent musicians.

I got to touch his harmonica once.  Didn't wash for a week.  LOL

Lockjaw Larry
Nervously waiting, daily