Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 06:01:45 -0500
From: Frank Mangiapane <frank. mangiapane @ gmail .com>
Subject: [Harp-L] Lester Butler
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, I was just wondering if I was the only member of this list who has never heard of Lester Butler? I am 59, so I don't know why I had never heard of him. I found a great performance of him and the Red Devils while I was looking for William Clarke videos.
Sent from my iPad

End of Harp-L Digest, Vol 119, Issue 30