[Harp-L] SPAH award nominations--who's nominated, and how is the winner chosen?
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH award nominations--who's nominated, and how is the winner chosen?
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:26:58 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=j8oS/JFJuiGqwqfKtIjA/BimyVt49FmKJsLjB7kXGUHQoILAVP1mCR2rcKKuG7Oz; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
About a month ago we were all reminded that the deadline for SPAH awards (June 30) was fast approaching. Presumably the nominations are now all in, but I haven't seen any comments anywhere, including SPAH's website, regarding who was nominated for what.
So who was nominated for what? While we're on the topic, how are the winners chosen? I don't see anything on SPAH's site that describes the process.
Thanks, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and