[Harp-L] Re: Pub session in Sligo

Hi folks,

The musicians in this video, left to right, are Ann Kirrane (daughter of
the great concertina player Chris Droney) on concertina, Gerry Hanley on
accordion (Aongus was referring to Patsy Hanley, a well-known flute player
from Roscommon), Brian McDonagh on mandola, Philip Duffy on fiddle, myself
on harp and concertina, Declan Courell on guitar, and Seamie O'Dowd on
fiddle.  Brian, Philip and I play every Tuesday at Shoot the Crows - for
anyone passing through Sligo, all musicians are welcome....

John's buddy correctly identified the tunes we played.  There are a few
more videos from that night's session here:
http://livetrad.com/Videos/shoots2/index.php
and lots more videos of other sessions and concerts, including some with
Brendan, here:
http://livetrad.com/video/

Videos from the launch of Cathy Jordan's solo CD, which I took part in, are
also found through the above link.  Her album was produced by Roger
Tallroth, a member of the great Swedish folk trio, Vasen - well worth
checking out on YouTube.  Even though the only harp in their group is the
nyckelharpa, or key fiddle!

Best regards,
Rick