Re: [Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

Thanks, Mathew.

I haven't watched them yet, but I did put them in a special folder I
have for Harp-Techie stuff. So much to read and watch in the digital info
age. I do plan to check them out later. I appreciate you and all the
contributors to this list. So much to learn and discuss here. Thank you,
everyone.

Eric N