[Harp-L] REtirement from Videos and Posts

I found myself getting resentful last night because I answered several questions in the last few days on this forum and posted 5 free videos and only one person thanked me. But I realize that it is my own personal expectations and I have no reason to feel that way. Many of the items I share are linked to things that I sell (which may annoy you), but the truth is that the profit margin on tools is crap and I do it more because I spent 10 years in my mancave figuring this stuff out and I want to share it. You can watch most of them and not buy anything from me and still find them helpful.

I have decided to retire from making videos and postingon this forum anymore because it is not worth my time. I can't remember the last time a member of the opposite sex crossed the threshold of apartment and so I'm going to focus more on living a good life instead of making geeky videos and answering harp tech questions.

Here are the last new videos I made, which include reed gapping and embossing. 7 vids total. No purchase required. My gift to you.

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/harmonicashimstock_p/shimstock.htm

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/harmonicalightbox_p/lightbox.htm

http://www.hetrickharmonica.com/HarmonicaReedGappingTool_p/brasstl.htm

Regards and thank you to the few people that watched my videos or read my posts.

--
hetrickharmonica@xxxxxx
www.hetrickharmonica.com

Thank you for choosing Hetrick