Re: [Harp-L] Setting the Tempo

I agree with Iceman, singing the song to yourself before you start the song is the best idea.  But you also might take a small pre-set metronome on stage with you.  There are very small electronic metronomes, and metronome apps for smart phones.

About the fear factor-  be assured that everyone in the audience and everyone on the stage wants you to succeed.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net