Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements

Hi

Am Monday, 18. February 2013 schrieb George Miklas:
> Does anybody have a supplier to share with me for 0-80 x 1/16"
> screws?

Uhm, no idea if that would help you but i usually use these screws for
reed replacement:

http://tinyurl.com/aj5fra5

These are metric screws, so you need  other tools than now, but the
scews are even smaller and you'll get away cheaper. Well, I'm not
actually sure what the  0-80 means but i'm usually very fine with these
screws.

Way, way cheaper are these ones:

http://tinyurl.com/bhscdmk

They are M1,6x3mm. M1,6 is slightly (!) bigger than those 1/16" you
are searching for, but probably still useful. The supplier doesn't
seem to provide transatlantic shipping, you probably need to ask first.
If he won't i'd be glad to order them for you and send them to you.

--
Gruß,Frank