Re: [Harp-L] Rotary Tools, Engravers, Tips, and Polishing

I use the battery powered one from Micro Mark.  I can tune forever with
that thing.  The two it came with are ok.  The first works fine with steal,
but doesn't take off much.  The second takes off almost too much.  I found
a Dremel bit that works in between.  I only use a file and/or draw scrapper
on brass.