[Harp-L] Rotary Tools, Engravers, Tips, and Polishing

Following up on the threads regarding rotary tools and tips, etc.

I sell the battery powered engravers.  I keep 4 on my workbench with
different tips and ends.
I'm amazed at how long they go on a set of batteries.  They work well for
tuning/re-tuning stainless and
brass reeds.  Up front here,  best price on them is at Harbor Freight and
they even come with a set of batteries.
I just sell them as a convenience to those who don't want to wait in line
behind the masses getting their free
flashlights at HF.  :)  I sell some jewelers reamer kits that have all
types of tips which will fit into the engravers.

I am also experimenting with a very inexpensive electric reamer which is
basically a super cheap rotary tool that
runs at a slower speed.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*