[Harp-L] Re: Alan Wilson's timed vibrato

I tend to agree with Winslow and Iceman about it being a throat vibrato,
and that's the approach I've taken over the years.  Although I was pretty
surprised when during a discussion at SPAH 2009,  Jason convincingly
demonstrated his conviction that its a tongue vibrato.

My question now is,  can you think of any examples of similarly timed
vibrato by others recorded  prior to the Blind Owl doing it on the first
Canned Heat lp?