[Harp-L] Fwd: recommendations for an all in one effects unit

correction...I am not considering the kalamazoo amp, only the VHT.  I wrote
that in mid-research mode.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Miller <miller.eric.t@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Subject: recommendations for an all in one effects unit
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

As I'm building my harp arsenal, it's time for me to graduate from
recycling all my guitar effects pedals and guitar amp, and purchase a
dedicated rig for the harp.

for the amp, I'm considering either a kalamazoo or a vht amp based on these
articles <http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/06/best-harp-amps.html> by
Rick Davis

just curious what is considered the best All-In-One effects unit for
harmonica, that sort of has all the stuff you need compression, distortion,
delay, verb, etc.

thanks as always