Re: [Harp-L] half-valving

my quest for chromaticism is fairly shallow: I just want to avoid having to
master overblows (and the harp customizing that goes along with it) to get
the full blues scale all the way up the harp in 2nd pos and 2nd pos minor.
 I'm years away from caring about being a fully chromatic player in the
other positions, both from an interest and a skill perspective.

So far, the PB tuning has pretty much nailed it for me.  The addition of
valving (at least on the 5 hole) will pretty much make it a "perfect
instrument" for my near future.

thanks for the feedback, Jon!