Re: [Harp-L] half-valving

thanks Jon, actually my research has taken me through PTs stuff and landed
on Seydel's site.  They do PB tuning and ship the harps pre-valved, so I'm
going to go with that.

Just checking with Brendan now offline to get his guidance
regarding whether or not he valves the whole harp, and if not which holes.
 I really only care about getting the 5 blow valved, since it will then
faithfully reproduce the classic draw bend>head shake riffs that I've
mentioned previously (as blow bend>headshakes, but with no hole jump).
 However, there might be some more holes that make sense.  I suppose I
could figure it out on my own just looking at the tuning, and writing down
what the blow notes would be dropped a half step...but I'd rather ask his
guidance just in case there is something I miss (like valving makes 9 and
10 draw even *harder *to bend...which is no good, they are f'n hard enough
as it is)