Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L] Toots

I believe that I have seen a photo of Toots playing on Greg Heumann's
Ultimate 58.  This makes a lot of sense since he is on record saying that
he prefers to use the Shure SM58.

I have no connection to Greg  Heumann, except that I personally
prefer the Ultimate 58 and my daughter prefers the Ultimate 57  See Greg's
products here....  http://blowsmeaway.com/ultimate

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*