Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

On Dec 4, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my previous post regarding the contact information for the lawyer representing
> R & R Opportunities, Inc.,  I may inadvertently have given the impression that
> Brad Harrison was somehow "hiding" from the law or some such.

No worries Bob. Your post read as glib not malevolent. I'm sorry if my response came off as reactionary. Really I just wanted to express empathy for Brad. The last bit was meant to be taken with a heavy dose of salt. Obviously the irony failed to resonate.

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com
t: #itsabobworld