Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

In my previous post regarding the contact information for the lawyer representing
R & R Opportunities, Inc.,  I may inadvertently have given the impression that
Brad Harrison was somehow "hiding" from the law or some such. That was not my
intent. I understand why Brad might not want to be "visible" at this time in his
life. I admire his bold (but ultimately heartbreaking) attempt to create a business
making superior quality harmonicas. I hope he will eventually recover financially
(and mentally), and rejoin the quest. I wish him well. I intended no offense. The
same feeling goes to those who tried their best to help Brad succeed.

I don't have a "dog" in this fight. I was just trying to provide contact information.

Regards,
Crazy Bob