From: Slim Heilpern [mailto:slim@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 December 2013 14:16
To: Aongus MacCana
Cc: Harp-L List
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Toots

Hi Aongus -

Toots has covered a lot of ground over the years and I would argue that
there's no single 'definitive' CD of his work. And since beauty is in the
eye of the beholder, perhaps you could mention some jazz artists or even a
particular style of jazz that you do like, and that might lead to some
specific suggestions from the Toots catalog. If nothing else, tell us which
CD you got that was such a disappointment. Some of us have never heard a
Toots CD that we didn't like ;-).

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com