[Harp-L] Toots

On a business trip to Germany about twenty years ago I came across a bunch
of German medics who were serious Jazz enthusiasts and fans of Toots. I was
amazed to discover they had never heard of Larry Adler.

On my return to Ireland I made it my business to get a CD of Toots to see
what all the talk was about. It was a heck of a disappointment. It did
nothing for me.

However in view of the fact that I was not wildly enthusiastic about Howard
Levy either the first time I heard him I think I may have just bought a
'bum' recording.

Anyone care to recommend the "must have - definitive" CD of this Jazz icon?

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana