Re: [Harp-L] Working on groove

That was no waste of two minutes, it was quite helpful. I teach woodturning
for a living, and basically give the same advice that you just did-over and
over and over again. As a recently returning, intermediate harp player
trying to get better, its good to be reminded that I already know the
answer-"get (more) better".  LOL

John