Re: [Harp-L] Violin and Harmonica

Thanks to everyone for the replies !! I`m going away for a few days so to
all of you who sent me clips and recordings i`ll get back to you all off
list when i`m back. Lil Rev, I would indeed be very interested in your
upcoming book, i`ll contact you after the weekend.
Thank you all again for the wonderful response

Gary