Re: [Harp-L] Best PA setting to play with band

I don't know about another countries, but here in Russia almost always
stage monitors sucks, and almost always it's maximum 3 lines, not personal
monitors. This is the reason I prefer to always have my amp on stage. In
future I wish to get myself a personal monitor for a clean harp.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru