Re: [Harp-L] SSCH-56 by Suzuki--new chord harmonica

One more possibility:
- the major and 7th chords as well as dim and m7b5 can have a maj 9th added
if you don't mind it being just above the root (ok this is is add9 where
it's a triad)  This could lead you to playing some other chords/clusters or
even faking certain chords if you can play multiple holes and block one
somewhere in the middle.

--
Eugene