RE: [Harp-L] Re: EH POG2

Good information. It makes a good 12 string effect for guitar too. I use vintage amps; no RIs. Like you, I have noticed that the original signal & effect mix (Dry Output) has a lot of potential. I have not used it on a gig yet and only at low to med volumes at home. Good thing I read this. All my amps have the original speakers and I like it that way so I'll be careful.
Steel Drum? I have not discovered this yet. Thanks for posting this info,BW