Re: [Harp-L] plane travel with tools

AND.. if you DO check your bag and have NO carry on, they will call out your name and pull you aside AT the gate JUST to make sure you ARE getting on the plane. When you check a bag and have NO carry on, they must assume that you are sending something bad and then NOT flying. It happens to me...all the time.

smo-joe