From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 3:12 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] harp - position code

(Must have hit a wrong key before finished)

I advocate using this short form to identify

  - harp
  - position
  - resulting key

Bb3PCm = Bb harp, 3rd position, C minor

C2PG = C harp, 2nd position, G

G1PG (well, THAT's too easy)

Can you anticipate any condition where this code WOULD NOT work? or could
be confused with another combination?

This is my creation, but there COULD be simultaneous inspiration on the
planet. I just want to be revered as the one who contributed this little
nugget. <grin>

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam