 From: David Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:09 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH St Louis 2013

I was checking out the hotel for SPAH 2013 on Google Maps.  Apparently it
is not the same hotel as the last St Louis SPAH.   This time its at the
Renaissance Airport hotel.   It appears to be a short walk from the
airport.  I wonder if the airplane noise will be an issue? I rather enjoyed
the last hotel which had a river view, a Mark Twain ambience, and was
adjacent to a shopping mall with some nice restaraunts.  The 2013 hotel is
also a short walk to Dennys, Church's Chicken, a Steak house and a
convenience mart. And, no kidding, it is directly across the street from
the Hustler Hollywood strip club.