Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?

Jr Wells is outstanding performer and singer, while I wish his control of
harmonica on most recording have to be much better. Some are great, some I
hardly can listen to, weak tone, playing off pitch and off key.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru