Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?

In Buddy Guys autobiography he talks about how Jr thought he should have been bigger than James Brown.  Buddy was constantly bailing Jr. out of jail and generally causing him trouble, but you could tell there was some big love between them and it showed in their duo stuff.  I love the Alone and Acoustic record. Tasty licks spaced well. Buddy Guy had a ton of respect for Jr.

Ross Macdonald