Re: [Harp-L] Terminology: overblow, overdraw, overbend, blow-bend

I have designed tow very highly praised harmonica tab fonts, Fletch Diatonic and Chromatic Sans.

They require no special installation, provide complete symbol sets in each font, and work on both Windows and OSX.

The Fletch Diatonic font provides for extreme bends and overblows on harmonicas with up to 14 holes, allowing tabbing for valved harps, XB-40, and SUB30 among others.

Each font is $10, paid by Paypal to harmonicainfopress@xxxxxxxxxx

Want to check out how the fonts work and what they look like? Download the user manuals here:

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/Fletch_Manual.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/Chromatic_Sans_Manual.pdf

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance