Re: [Harp-L] Practice Makes Better (The Iceman)

The five min drill worked for me too !
Last night I had the Cleveland Blues Station on so I dug out the Eb Db Bb LF G and a couple
Of 270s played along for over an hour then, switched to Essential Sonny Boy CD and pulled
The A C D E F out played about 45 min.

Well that started a Cotton Ball rolling so it continued until I finished my Rhumb.

Brilliant Plan wish I could say I thought of it !

Mikewilbur