[Harp-L] Practice Makes Better (The Iceman)

    This 5m advice is probably the only window into practice that has ever worked for me (I did it after rereading it tonight). Forgive the "pop-neurotrash" excuse but my brain is way too discursive to discipline. I play professionally, i.e., "I get paid" and I'm able to emotionally connect with a variety of audiences but how much better would I be with practice? And as a harp player with kids I can't afford a music therapist! So thanks Iceman..  p.s. I have never done this 5m exercise without playing longer because by then "I'm in the groove". d
facebook.com/yodennis.
http://tinyurl.com/DennisMoriarty