[Harp-L] Low Chromatics

I know this is one of those stubbornly recurring questions, but in light of recent advancements I have to wonder why we don't see any chromatics pitched below Tenor C*?

Both Seydel and Hohner make diatonics below this range, notably Low Low F, which would be just over half an octave below the Tenor C 270. They sound great as diatonics. Given the use of windsavers on chromatics, I'd think it'd be even more doable there. Or at least say, a Low A or Bb chromatic.

Is there a real technical limitation I'm missing, or is it just a case of there not being much  demand?

--JP

*(maybe more rightly called C3, the C below Middle C)