RE: [Harp-L] Re: Fly Me to the Moon

I had the same remark from another person on a forum.
The funny point is that I posted this one because I had the feeling that for
once I was quite cool & didn't do too much :-)

To be clear, to me these are not acrobatics, and I don't play these licks
because I can, but because I hear the tune that way.
I'm in "real improvisation" 90% of the time here.
I mean these are not licks I've worked in advance. I hear the music that way
& play what I hear at that moment.
So if I hear few notes, I play few notes, and if I hear a lot of notes, I
play a lot of notes. I don't count them when hearing in my head before
playing :-)

But to me, as I said, this one was quite cool compared to many other
choruses of mine.
When I listen to it, I don't hear any note that I think I shouldn't have
played (contrarily to what usually happens when I listen to myself).
Maybe we just don't hear the same. You'd like it probably extremely cool &
soft.

Thanks anyway for your feedback, which helps me in any case,

Regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse