Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO--Gregoire Maret with Herbie Hancock KKL Luzern 3.11.2008 - YouTube

With all respects to both Herbie and Gregorie I hardly listened
through whole videos. Very boring for me. Possible it just wasn't the
best song from the gig, every of us I think have not really good
recordings.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru