Fw: [Harp-L] re: no subject

What you say may be true, but I still stand by statement.  I did not and do not feel that Mr. Power was trying to say consciously or unconsciously that he was the originator of this idea.

Dennis

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mik jagger <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:25 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] re: no subject

Dennis, if you see my video where I advertize a new revolutionary pair of sneakers that make you walk on walls & ceilings, and say that my history with that design goes back to 1945, of which I'll talk later, (mention nobody else, as a co-creator) you'd surely get an impression that I am the sole inventor. I agree, the article paints a fuller picture, but it is not attached to the youtube vid in any shape or form.