[Harp-L] re: no subject

Dennis, if you see my video where I advertize a new revolutionary pair of sneakers that make you walk on walls & ceilings, and say that my history with that design goes back to 1945, of which I'll talk later, (mention nobody else, as a co-creator) you'd surely get an impression that I am the sole inventor. I agree, the article paints a fuller picture, but it is not attached to the youtube vid in any shape or form.