Re: [Harp-L] harp price

I have not blown a reed out in 5 or 6 years. I think they last. Do you?
On 9/12/2012 10:44 PM, Joseph Leone wrote:

On Sep 12, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Matthew Smart wrote:

The real question is why are harmonica players so cheap! ha ha including myself. I dont know of any other instrument in this price range and yet we all complain about prices. That includes myself~!

I don't think it's a matter of being cheap. Normally when you pay upwards of 100 bucks (73.5 euros) for something, it lasts a good long time. Do harmonicas last a good long time?
smo-joe